Followers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Salam Ramadan

I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish everyone 'Selamat Berpuasa' ..
May Ramadan this year brings u something happiness and let us together do a lot of "amalan" ..tarawikh,tadarus and sedekah ..Plus,dont waste money to buy ur juadah buka puasa..lets us pray together to be a good slave and khalifah now and day after,,,
As for this year,im so happy..to have my entire "ramadhan month" in Malaysia,and i will definitely celebrate my Hari Raya in Dungun.So to all Dungun fellas,u r invited to come over to my house for "open house" during 2nd Raya Insya Allah ..Well,before that,i would like to say thank u to everyone who gives me support in and out during my journey in the precious Olympic Beijing 2008...without the special support from u guys,,,im nothing...THANK YOU!!Do visit my blog..and dont hestitate to leave any comments and suggestions..As for now,im quite busy with some stuff ..Thank you once again!!...
Well,its not too late to wish"selamat menyambut hari raya Aidilfitri"
Sorry body n soul..i will back to Melbourne after raya,,and yea,,i will start my normal routine back again..:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...