Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Family Trip To Port Dickson



I never had a chance to gather with my family since was Bz training as a professional track cyclist.Some of my family from all over Malaysia is here for the typical congregate.Well,Some of my brothers and sisters are quite busy with their work.However,Im grateful that i still have the quality time to spend my time with them.

The opportunity to enjoy the time with loved one is quite limited.So,before i start my daily routine i better relaxed myself .The place for the trip was Port Dickson also known as PD.Well, to be honest i think the quality of the water need to upgrade.I used to cycle quite sometime to PD but this time,I experienced myself to see the real scenery of the place.Its a good and recommended place for family gathering but the beach is quite "kotor" .....lets save our environment,fellas!

Apart from that,even we cant swim ..but having the water ride is one of the best thing to do.I noticed there are heaps of water ride u can try on.So yeah.... "banana boat".
Everybody sits close to each other and rides on the boat.So fun....and kinda hilarious too...Because the boat is bouncing !!Bounce like a ball .Just imagine?
Everybody looks excited after riding the boat.Some of them,willing to ride again but some of them ...nervous and takut !Can u guess who is the nominated person?hahaha
Korang pernah try Aiskrim Sabun?Time saya kecik,saya memang suka gila makang ais kerim ini..puihhhh jumpa plak kat PD..memang terbaik.....Well,with my Ice Cream's pal,Amad..


Back to our apartment,and we swim happily at the swimming pool ......ha ha ha...Well,thats my brother.Do we look alike?

We have a little celebration for my nephews birthday and my sister's birthday.I went to the fabulous pasar malam at night and bought a lot of food that rare to find in Melbourne.So,we had a picnic nearby the clean beach.Chit chatting on the sand and straight to bowling.We had a family bowling tournament ..ohh nooo..can u guess who is the winner?LOL

Thats all everyone.Will update when i have free time..Indeed i dont think i have it.
But i knew my blog followers are increased time to time..
Thanks for reading!free to comment..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...