Followers

Friday, July 20, 2012

BICYCLE LINE AND AZIZUL FOR GOLD MEDAL

After six months of negotiation, Azizulhasni Awang is now endorsed by Bicycle Line Cycling Wear. Bicycle Line Cycling Wear has secured a two-year sponsorship deal with Azizulhasni Awang, Malaysia’s track cyclist who will be representing Malaysia in the upcoming London Olympics 2012. Megabike Sdn Bhd, the Official distributor, represented us in handing out the agreement to the superstar sportsman. Mr Law Wai Keong, the representative of Megabike is proud to have Azizulhasni Awang as the ambassador in Malaysia.

Azizulhasni Awang expressed his gratitude on the sponsorship and when inquired on his hopes for Olympic, he is definitely looking forward to grabbing the Gold Medal. He has also confirmed to the media that he has fully recovered from his previous horrific injury last year. “I can feel that my performance is getting better and better compared to my first season, (based on) my time and my riding skills. Everything is good. …Right before Olympics I will be able to get back my peak performance,” sayd Azizulhasni in an assuring tone.



Azizul Awang now wears Bicycle Line cycling apparel

Azizul Awang now wears Bicycle Line cycling apparel

Azizul Awang now wears Bicycle Line cycling apparel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...